Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hypnotic amnesia ? What's that ?

I have been asked on many occasions "Can you erase a part of my life I am trying to forget?" The answer is it is possible for me to facilitate amnesia, but it is unethical for a Hypnotherapist to do so. 

 We are who we are because of what we have been through good and bad, if we were to go back and remove the memories it would have a detrimental effect on your emotional state. 

 you would still have the undesired effects and feelings you had, simply put you wouldn't know where these were coming from. It would cause you to suffer anxiety, you would experience a feeling of being lost and confused. Our thoughts, emotions and experiences are the foundation of who we are, to remove these important blocks would cause unsteady foundations and would risk the client from a future of more insecurity and suffering.




If we have issues in the past the only way to deal with them is to have Hypnotherapy and resolve the issues, heal the relationships that were hurt and bring about healing, allowing the client to be able to move forward, but having gained strength from the experience.


 I was once asked can you delete my childhood because it was not a happy time, after explaining the pitfalls, they agreed to deal with the issues head on and is now able to live a happy peaceful life.

So if you have pain in your past, you do not have to suffer, call me today 407-494-3578

Consultation is FREE and always will be.

 www.hypnoteyes.me 

 Hypnoteyes - Changing Lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment