Friday, December 27, 2013

New Year - No Fear

Well here we are a brand new year 2014 is finally here!

So what are your thoughts for these new 12 months ?

Well I have been watching some You Tube video's and thought I should write a blog all about what you may want to do for YOU this year.

New Year - No Fear is exactly what it says it is, we all live with fear on a daily basis, Fear of failure, Fear of rejection, Fear of not being worthy or good enough.

I Could go on.

So this year I am going to help my clients to releasing their fears.

I was asked the other day, Sarah I have no fear! I don't need help.

After a ten minute discussion he realized he had a lot, he just wasn't aware of it.



For example, he seems to be able to earn money but then looses it, in the most unbelievable ways, after some thought provoking talk. he came to the conclusion that he is fearful of wealth, I have seen this before in so many people.

So why when we need money and we want it, what happens for us to have the opposite of what we really want? Answer is fear.

He was raised with the thought that money was the root of all evil, and in fact had the opinion that people with money are usually not nice people, he would in fact rather be cash poor and popular rich than have money and the negatives that come along with it.

So think about that, is this inside of you?

Remember Neurons that fire together - Wire together! This is so true, if you keep doing the same thing, you will always get the same result.

You will hard wire your brain to act in a certain way, make sure it's going to do what you want.

Help is at hand and it's not as bad as you think!

Call me today on 407-494-3578 I offer a FREE Consultation and I am available to answer any questions you may have.

www.hypnoteyes.me

Hypnoteyes - Changing Lives




No comments:

Post a Comment