Monday, July 9, 2012

Is Hypnosis a Religion?

A good question and one I am asked many times.

In short no it is not.

Hypnosis is simply a modality where the Hypnotherapist can help the client to access the incorrect belief systems causing undesirable behaviors within their own mind.

I am not qualified to direct anyone into believing in anything other than in themselves and their own ability to tap into their own sub conscious mind and make those much needed changes to bring about peace.

At times, when asked I help my clients to open up to spirit/the universe/our creator, this is just opening the mind up to whatever is there and allowing it in to help the client to reach their full potential.

This is something I never push upon a client but I am able to facilitate this if and when asked.

On average I am asked for this once a week.

Spirit is being open to the universe
Religion is choosing which one and being directed how to live within those guidelines.



The two are completely different but often confused.

If you have questions about this blog post I am happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

check out my Website www.hypnoteyes.me


No comments:

Post a Comment