Monday, March 17, 2014

Hypnosis what to expect?

So we all know we have seen the swinging clock held by the Hypnotist but what can you expect to happen during a session?

All I can tell you is what you can expect in my office, no swinging clock that's for sure!

At consultation I would have already gone over the intake process and have the information to hand.

So when you arrive, I will be ready, you can expect to be met at the door by myself and offered a drink, and restroom if needed.

We proceed to my office and you get the comfy chair!

We will chat and see if anything has changed since our consultation.

I will brief you on the modailty I shall be using, and how it will go.

I shall then induce Hypnosis by progressive relaxation and then deepen the state, at this point you will feel very relaxed indeed and may feel heavy in the chair or light as a feather.

I will then take you to your special place, this is a place I have asked you to think about before the session, somewhere you would go on a dream vacation, or somewhere you would love to be to relax and unwind.

Then I shall set an anchor for this wonderful relaxing resourceful state, which we agreed upon before the session commenced. An anchor is a finger action such as pressing the pads of two fingers together, which is actually Self Hypnosis, it is something that I am required to do by law and something every person should have, in times of stress you will press the fingers together and say relax and you will feel as relaxed as you do now in my chair.

From this point we shall be getting to the "Therapy" part, which can go in all manner of ways, whichever it is, you will be aware of your surroundings at all times, be able to fully communicate with me and remember the entire session.

If there were to be an emergency at any time you would be wide awake and able to take any necessary action needed at that time.

My aim in the session is to bring you to your goals which we would have agreed on in the intake process.

When I have completed that I will de-Hypnotize you and bring you back to full and regular waking consciousness.

You will feel relaxed, relieved that your goals have been met and feel wonderful, also a nice surprise for you will be looking in the mirror and seeing the new you, Hypnosis is like a natural face lift, all clients notice a big shift in their appearance, and it is something I shall never get tired of seeing.

At this point your session is completed and you can go home and relax a while, I always explain to my clients that I would rather them not have to work on a project or handle a meeting after a session, Hypnosis can be tiring for the client and I always suggest being able to go home and relax.



Think of it like this, your mind is a computer, it is slow, sluggish, doesn't work the way you would like it to, there are viruses, incorrect programming, and missing links, the system is not working at all.  Look upon me as your anti virus removal tool.

I go in remove the virus, repair the files that can be repaired, put in shiny new folders for future programming, run a de frag and your job is to go home and reboot (sleep)

Over night the Sub Conscious mind will look over everything and make sure it has everything it needs, when you waken in the morning you will feel great and this will be the new normal for you.

Someone once told me that the new them wore off after a week, It doesn't, you just get used to the new normal and off you go, at that point you will never be able to think back to the old you!

So here is a peek into what to expect in a session with me, I am very honest about things and educate the client so they know whats going to happen.

One thing for sure is............ healing is going to happen, you are going to wake refreshed and looking better than you have in years and your whole system is going to be running a lot more efficiently.

So if you have suffered enough, get in touch and deploy the Hypnoteyes virus removal tool that will change your life for the better... forever.


Have a look at my website www.hypnoteyes.me for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment