Monday, March 31, 2014

Unlock your TRUE POTENTIAL today!

How many times have we said "I just can't seem to concentrate?"
or "I don't know where I should go with this idea?"

You are not alone, with business and the economy becoming harder to negotiate, we are becoming less and less motivated with how to move forward.

For the older generation, the idea of social media can be a very daunting thought and some many put off because they just can't get their head around it.

But there is more than meets the eye here, let's look at what's really going on underneath.

How many times were you told "we can't afford it" as a child ? Probably 99.9% of the population, and what did you conclude about money ?

It's scarce?  It's something difficult if not impossible to get?  Sometimes it never comes so why bother trying? Even worse when I get money, I sabotage myself and i loose it.

All these factors play a huge part in our lives now and it's beginning to affect our business decisions, and therefore the next generation.

Sometimes we associate money with shame, I'm greedy if I go out there and make money!  Or Money is the root of all evil.

So think a moment what is really going on with me? What is my actual relationship with money ?

Secondary gain is something we all have inside us, but what is it?




If you are doing something negative to yourself it is because you are getting something positive out of it!

This is HUGE.

So if you were raised to think money is the root of all evil, you will earn it and then do something to loose it, because if you really look at yourself, if you have money you are a bad person, no one on earth wants to feel that way.

So think about you and how things are working, Are you a victim of secondary gain ?

Worry not! I can help to uncover these wrong beliefs and move you into being a smart, out of the box business person who deserves wealth and abundance.

Want to know more get in touch!

www.hypnoteyes.me for more information. Consultation is totally free and no obligation.

call 407-494-3578







No comments:

Post a Comment