Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Woman conceives after Hypnotherapy


Please excuse this blog post as I have copied and pasted it, but the message is amazing. i have helped women to have a baby, there are other options and IVF should be one of the last you try, you may have an emotional blockage that stops you from having a child.

Louise Cheshire with Aafia
Joy ... Louise Cheshire with Aafia
Newsteam / SWNS
0

WOULD-be mum Louise Cheshire had a baby after seven years’ trying when she was HYPNOTISED into believing she was expecting, she said yesterday.


Louise, 36, and partner Ian Forrest, 33, had baffled gynaecologists with their inability to conceive after tests showed nothing wrong. The two times Louise did get pregnant she had miscarriages.

The couple were due to start IVF when desperate Louise decided to try hypnotherapy. A month after her first session, the shop worker fell pregnant.
Yearned-for baby Aafia Rose arrived last month, weighing 6lbs 11oz.
Louise, of Hinckley, Leics, said: “We tried for a baby the whole time and I really thought I couldn’t have one.

 I was hypnotised into believing I was pregnant and would have a baby.
“I’m convinced the hypnotherapy helped relax me and calm me down.”
Hypnotherapist Russell Hemmings said: “It’s a very powerful treatment.”

If you want to know more please contact me today for a FREE Consultation

407-494-3578

Hypnoteyes - Changing Lives


No comments:

Post a Comment