Thursday, January 9, 2014

Do you have a good location for a seminar?

I am looking to get in front of Parents to be and those that are actually already expecting their child.

I would like to be able to give them FREE parenting advice so they are ready for their child.

Any birthing centers would be perfect for me to be able to get them the information they really need.



Often when we are pregnant we do not really consider how we shall parent, at that point the pregnancy is the main focus, but parents need to be prepared for the baby and already have a plan for actual parenting, we all have varied ideas on how this should be done.

I have eye opening tips that can mean the world of difference to your child.

So if you know of a good location for me please email me at info@hypnoteyes.me.

www.hypnoteyes.me

Anywhere in Orlando and surrounding areas!

Thanks so much

Sarah Riley CHt

No comments:

Post a Comment