Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hypno Tattoo

I wanted to share with you something fun that I did a while ago.

I like tattoo's and although they are not for everyone, mine are in places where wearing normal clothing no one can see them, except for the one on my foot.

They are pretty and very non offensive.

When I was going through my training we were taught how to help clients with pain management.

So one day after some thought I decided I was going to cover a tattoo with something different, but knowing this would be a long time in the chair, and it would be more painful than usual.

On the drive there I decided I wasn't going to feel any pain, and started to work on my arm so I would feel nothing.

I went from this..

To this

In four hours pain free!

For me it was a huge achievement, to be able to make this happen on the way there, whilst driving really showed me how powerful the brain really is, and what we really can do, if we just put our mind to it.

So if you have been wanting a tattoo but been scared of the needles, this may be another option you hadn't considered!

Hypnoteyes bringing Hypnosis to Orlando and Surrounding areas.



No comments:

Post a Comment