Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Why am I a Hypnotherpist?

I am asked many times what made you choose Hypnotherapy as a career ?

The easy answer is because I want to help people, the second is because it is my passion, I never have those old "oh no it's Monday" feelings, I love what I do and I never know what is coming through my door.


My first introduction to Hypnosis was actually a teacher at school, he was a religious teacher and rather than bore us to death with religion, he found other ways to teach, he was an amazing teacher, and it is him I thank today for me being where I am.


My second experience was I needed to help a friend, and wasn't sure what I was looking for, back in the days of yellow pages, I flicked through and a whole page advert came to light.





I called and made the appointment for him to go along, I asked if he wanted me to leave, but he said I could stay, just not to concentrate too much on what he was saying.


He had told me about some case studies which I shall never forget. 



 We left after the session and I wasn't too sure if it was going to work, but it really did and I couldn't believe the transformation in just one session.


So I decided to get involved and sought out various schools and information and knew I wanted to have this as a career.


And here I am 11 years later, loving what I do.


My company name is Hypnoteyes - which is pronounced Hypnotize


So now you know!

If you have any questions about Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy please get in touch, I will be happy to answer your questions.


407-494-3578


www.hypnoteyes.me


Hypnoteyes - Changing Lives





1 comment:

  1. In this posting I'll give out exactly what My spouse and i learned all about marital life this morning Eheberatung

    ReplyDelete